Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012


So I’m back...Unfortunately but I must say adding to this blog is the most exciting part of my day because as you might know the bond business isn't the most thrilling...

Speaking about thrills... Today I was venturing around town, I guess you could say I was doing some sightseeing and I came across this area...the Valley Of Ashes is what it’s called. This place gave me chills down my spine when I drove past it. It’s filled with ashes and some quite strange men who come out every once and a while to clean up.

What did give me a thrill were the eyes of Doctor T.J. Eckleburg. The eyes of T.J. Eckleburg are blue and gigantic, they look out of no face, but instead, from a pair of enormous yellow spectacles which pass over a non-existent nose.


Damn would you look at the time....I must leave I have to catch a train with Tom

Till we meet again devilish Blog!

- Carraway

No comments:

Post a Comment