Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Just like old times...

Gatsby is a mad man....A mad man in love.

Gatsby and I were together this evening until Tom Buchanan showed up with the Sloanes. We all spent some time together and it was interesting to say the least. Gatsby was asking for trouble with the way he was acting towards Tom. Even Tom was acting weird as well as he is smelling the love between the Daisy and Gatsby but cant seem to catch on to them. A couple days later Gatsby threw another party...but this one wasnt like the others at all. Everyone is drunk and acting hostile. I cant seem to understand why their was so much tension at this event compared to others. I understand that Tom is acting up lately and is so close to seeing the love between Daisy and Gatsby but this doesnt seem right to me. There must be something else going on. It reminds me of something....it escapes me though.

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment