Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

THE PARTY

Silly me I forgot to speak about how much of a thrill Gatsby’s event was that he threw a couple days ago. I must say this quickly because I have such a busy week ahead of me anything could happen! Gatsby's party was exciting and mysterious at the same time. During the party I was around people I have never seen nor heard of before and I don’t even think Gatsby knew some of the people he had invited. Through out the night I had heard stories about who Gatsby is and how he reached his fortune. Jordan and I were set out to get to the bottom of Gatsby and his mysterious ways. We ran into this fellow that looked like an Owl with the shape of his glasses. He didn't seem to be much helping just an odd character. All in all the party was a bunch of fun but Gatsby’s past is still unknown to me.


Oh I forgot to mention that during Gatsby’s parties he tends to not even attend the...Gatsby the whole night was just watching his guest from outside his home. It seemed as if he did not care for the parties and was just having them for the sake of having them


-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment