Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Life Of The Party.






What a day! Let me tell you...

I went up to New York with tom on the train this afternoon.

he turned to me today during our trip on the train and said... I want you to meet my girl.

So we got off the train in a hurry....passed by a couple places while those damn eyes on the billboard were looking at us...Spooky if you ask me.

We walked into George Wilson's garage...Tom chatted up Mr.Wilson for a while why I kept my eyes peeled around the place for this girl that Tom kept talking about.

Then a ton of bricks hit me...not literally but what was about to happen felt just like it.

So this lovely mid-thirties woman walks down the stairs and walks right past her husband as if he did not even exist and then shakes Tom’s hand.

If you ask me...that wasn't a normal situation at all.

Tom ends up asking Mrs.Wilson to come with him because he wants to spend the night with her. So we all travel back and on the way Mrs.Wilson sees these dogs and simply wants to buy one so that she can bring it to the apartment.


I'm sorry but shouldn't she be more concerned with the affair between Tom and her...or is that just my biggest concern who knows really.

Then it was downhill for the rest of the night. So we were all drinking tonight but Myrtle was getting a little carried away...She started to chant Daisy's name for a couple minutes until Tom told her to stop repeatedly and then that's when Mrs.Wilson refused to. Tom didn't take that no for answer so with and open palm hand he broke Myrtles nose. That suddenly brought the night to and ends where I ended up taking the 4 a.m train home.


...And I said life didn't have any thrills to it anymore.


- Carraway

No comments:

Post a Comment